Business scholarships are a great way for students in the United States to help pay for their education and pursue their career goals. Many of these scholarships are specifically designed to help business students excel in their studies and reward them for their achievements.
The following are some of the business scholarships currently available free of charge for students in the US:
1. The Buick Achievers Scholarship: This scholarship is open to high school seniors or current undergraduate students who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited four-year college or university located in the United States or Puerto Rico. The scholarship awards up to $25,000 per year for a four-year degree program to students who plan to major in fields related to business, engineering, science, or technology.
2. The Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is available to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited business program at an HBCU (Historically Black College or University). The scholarship awards up to $15,000 per year to students who have a minimum 3.0 GPA and demonstrate leadership skills and community involvement.
3. The Ron Brown Scholar Program: This scholarship is available to African American high school seniors who intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business or another field. The scholarship awards up to $40,000 per year for four years, as well as mentorship and networking opportunities.
4. The AICPA Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is available to students who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or a related field. The scholarship awards up to $10,000 to students who demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to the accounting profession.
5. The National Black MBA Association Scholarship Program: This scholarship is available to African American students pursuing a degree in business administration or a related field at an accredited college or university. The scholarship awards up to $10,000 to students who demonstrate leadership potential and academic achievement.
These are just a few examples of the many business scholarships available to students in the US. By taking advantage of these opportunities, students can reduce their financial burden and focus on achieving their academic and career goals.